Bilateral cooperation documents signed in the field of labour and social policy between the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy and foreign ministries and related institutions:
1. Joint Declarations - with Belgium, the United Kingdom, Spain, the Czech Republic, the State of Israel, Romania, the Netherlands.
2. Agreements - with the Federal Republic of Germany, the French Republic.
3. Memoranda - with the United States, Austria, Ukraine, Portugal, the Netherlands, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the Kingdom of Belgium, the Republic of Chile, the Russian Federation, Spain, Korea, Portugal, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Republic of Macedonia.
4. Agreements - with the Slovak Republic, Hungary, Austria, People's Republic of China, the Republic of Slovenia, the Hellenic Republic, Romania.
5. Cooperation protocols - with Romania, Albania, the Republic of India, the Palestinian Authority.
6. Letters of intent - with the United Kingdom, Poland, Romania, Turkey, the Hellenic Republic
7. Cooperation agreement Republic of Macedonia.